Shikimic Acid (herbal vegan capsule)
Exciting New Product
and a most important one in these times
Why is shikimic acid important to us?
Shikimic acid offers anti-platelet-aggregating activity. This means that it helps halt blood clots.
Recently many studies including one from the prestigious Salk Institute, have authored bombshell information revealing that the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein is what’s actually causing vascular damage in covid patients and covid “vaccine” recipients, resulting in strokes, heart attacks, migraines, blood clots and other harmful reactions that have already.killed many thousands of people.
Stated in the report referred to: All four covid “vaccine” brands currently in widespread use, either inject patients with the spike protein or, via mRNA technology, instruct the patient’s own body to manufacture spike proteins and release them into their own blood. This floods the patient’s body with the very spike protein that the Salk Institute has now identified as the smoking gun cause of vascular damage and related events (such as blood clots, which are killing many people who take the “vaccines” (Source: Natural News).
Put simply, it means that the “vaccines” (ahem … experimental gene therapy) were designed to contain the very element that is killing people. The false assumption of the vaccine industry is that the spike protein is “inert” and harmless. The Salk Institute proves this assumption to be dangerously inaccurate.
Is there a way to stop the vascular damage in covid patients and covid ”vaccine” recipients?
Through research we learned about shikimic acid, a plant phytochemical that is touted for reducing platelet aggregation.
Shikimic acid has many uses which include fighting viral, bacterial and fungal diseases. This is due to its ability to enhance immune function, restore natural bacteria / fungi balance in the intestinal tract and its microbial derivatives. Shikimic acid is known to neutralise the spike protein that concerns many people today.
Shikimic Acid Benefits
- To fight viral diseases –
According to a study that was published by the Journal of Molecular Neuroscience, shikimic acid can be used as an anti-viral medication. This study established the scientific mechanism behind this activity of the acid as its ability to enhance immune function. This is made possible by the antioxidant activity of shikimic acid which leads to neurological-protection actions of the cells.
- Shikimic acid as an anti-fungal treatment – which make it an ideal anti-fungal treatment.
According to a study that was published in the Korean Journal of Medical Mycology, the mechanism behind this activity is the ability of shikimic acid to restore bacteria and fungi balance in the intestinal tract. An imbalance of bacteria and fungi in the intestinal tract can lead to the growth of a yeast called Candida albicans which leads to candidiasis if not controlled. Taking shikimic acid helps in restoring this balance.
- As a treatment for bacterial diseases –
According to a study conducted by Taiwan scientists and published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, Shikimic acid, the scientific mechanism behind the anti-bacterial activity of shikimic acid is its microbial derivatives. Researchers found that the anti-microbial compounds that are found in this acid are effecting in fighting up to 67 drug-resistant bacteria strains.
- Testimonials have shown that unfounded migraines have ended within only two days of taking this supplement; with an increase in energy and less feelings of fatigue. Overalll body aches and pains experienced for no reasons, faded and then disappeared after one day of taking this supplement. Daily testimonials are growing to this effect. In our formula for Shikimic Acid, we have used plants, herbs and spices that help to neutralise the spike protein.
These herbs are also known as super herbs, as they all carry high concentrates of Shikimate and are in this formula:
* Schisandra Berry * St John’s Wort * Fennel * Comfrey leaf * Feverfew * Ginko Biloba
* Dandelion We added the roots and leaf of the wonderful Dandelion plant as it has spike protein blocking capability and anti-platelet action.
In a science direct study released in January, it was noted that Dandelion blocks protein to protein interacting of spike S1 to the human ACE2 cell surface receptor. It also blocks vascular damage causing the strokes, heat attacks, migraines and blood clots in Covid patients and Covid vaccine recipients
* Organic Peppermint Leaves are used for the high content of Hesperidin, which helps blood vessel conditions, inflammation and also boosts circulation
* Organic Anise is added as an antioxidant to reduce any inflammation and prevent disease-causing oxidative damage. It also possesses potent antimicrobial properties and also helps prevent infections and helps block the growth of fungi and bacteria, which could cause a recurrence of infection. The active ingredient in this spice is anethole, which enhances the function of the pancreas cells and helps balance stomach acid
* Organic Star Anise – anti viral – helps destroy viruses, especially in the liver and thyroid. This herb is high in Shikimic acid. Star Anise is prescribed as an excellent digestive aid. It is used to relieve colic and other symptoms related to flatulence, including headache, nausea, vomiting, gastric distress and to stimulate the appetite. The anti-spasmodic properties help relieve the upset stomach. Given its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and expectorant properties, it is widely used in treating coughs, particularly whooping cough, asthma and bronchitis.
Ayurvedic belief is that Star Aniseed helps in tackling the mucous accumulation, owing to presence of kappa dosa in the intestines. It promotes reproductive health in women and is good for lactating mothers, as it helps increase breast milk secretion. It also helps relieve discomforts associated with menopause, but only when taken in the right quantities after consultation with a physician. Due to the presence of a compound, Shikimic acid, star anise is used in preparing drugs used for curing influenza and flu virus. It is already used commercially in flu medications, including the Tamiflu (the only drug effective against the Bird Flu). Star Anise is also said to possess carminative, stimulant, stomachic and diuretic properties.
We recommend 2 capsules twice a day (and 1 after venturing outdoors at this time) or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
This supplement has not been approved by the MCC and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any ailment