Pet Probiotic – 25ml and 100ml
This is a unique product – a healthy pet probiotic, with an MCT** oil base, in a handy spray bottle
It is unique in that this the only pet oil-based probiotic on the market.
Because the friendly bacteria are protected, to ensure toptimum benefits for our pets.
The product can be stored at room remperature.
An added benefit is that MCT oil is the fastest absorbed oil for the digestive tract, so more is then able to be absorbed by the pet which provides an energy source for them.
A win-win situation!
** …. and what is MCT Oil ?
MCT oil is a supplement that has become popular among athletes and body builders. The popularity of coconut oil, high in MCTs, has contributed to its use.
As the name suggests, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil contains medium-length chains of fats called triglycerides. Due to their shorter length, MCTs are more easily digested than longer-chain fatty acids found in many other foods.
- Improved and balances the digestive tract, which directs your pet’s entire boldy
- Boosts immune system. 75% is digestive-tract related
- Coat improvement.
- Deals with skin problems in weeks (do take before and after photos!)
- Increases food absorption (often enabling a cut-back on feed)
- Diarrhoea and bloating easily remedied
- Constipation – sorted quickly as gut balance is restored
- Pregnancy – healthier and as transmitted to offspring in the birth canal -= stronger, healthier pups and kittens
- Stress – the greatest destroyer of friendly bacteria in your pet (noise, travel etc) – this is a great help in replacing that bacteria
- Healthy pets – use after deworming, antibiotics or any medication, to replenish the friendly bacteria which line the entire digestive tract (and which is destroyed by medication)
… and more!
Pets are comfortable, happy and look great, largely thanks to this wholly NATURAL product!
These probiotics are registered and comply with all of the requirements of government regulations
Produced by top microbiologists in a state-of-the-art laboratory
Further information – it is so economical!
The 25ml spray bottle lasts approximately 70 days
The 100ml spray bottle lasts approximately 280 days – 9 months
1 Spray per day (preferably on last feed of the day) for animals up to 20 kg in weight
2 Sprays per day for animals who weigh 20kg+
The bottle MUST BE SHAKEN AT EACH USE to allow the friendly bacteria to be evenly spread in the oil before spraying