Himalayan Crystal Salt mineral kit
An inexpensive kit to make the wonderful multi-mineral Himalayan Salt Sole which provides +80 minerals
Benefits: Salt is essential for life – one cannot live without it. However, most people simply don’t realize that there are enormous differences between the standard, refined table and cooking salt we are accustomed to using and natural health-promoting salt
Further information: Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt supports the body’s natural defenses. In the early 20th century, doctors noticed that people who ate processed table salt often suffered from chronic degenerative diseases, including goiter — an unsightly growth on the neck caused by the lack of iodine, which had been processed out of commercial salt.
So iodine was artificially added back in, which is why it’s called “iodized salt” today. However, iodine was the only mineral that was added, because it prevents the most obvious disease (goiter is very noticeable). So processed table salt is still missing over 80 minerals! Why would you want to eat salt that has been artificially enriched with ONE mineral when you could be eating salt that naturally contains eighty-four minerals?
It’s a good practice to start the day with a teaspoon of this powerfully detoxing and rejuvenating elixir
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
- Supports adrenal function (Source and read more benefits!)
How to make Salt Sole (pronounced solay)
- In a glass jar, add Himalayan salt, either ground or in chunks. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water. Add sufficient salt so that when it has all dissolved, there is a little layer on the bottom of the jar i.e. a saturated solution. Add a plastic lid (not metal!), shake and let sit overnight. You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar, this means the water is fully saturated. Add more salt if needed.
- In the morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, mixed into some room temperature water, upon waking. Leave the sediment of salt undisturbed in the jar. It is best not to use metal utensils with your sole or a jar with a metal lid.
- Keep refilling the jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.
The reason for [not using metal lids/utensils with sole] is that salt when mixed with water can (and will) oxidize metals,just like rust. Using a metal spoon to quickly scoop water out a little sole water should not be a problem. Leaving a metal spoon in the salt water, or using metal canning jar lid that is in contact with the salt water for longer periods really increases the potential of having oxidization and corrosion issues by drawing chemicals/metals/elements out of the metal and into the water.