Product: Black Salve drawing ointment (25 ml)
Black Salve can be applied to check if a suspicious *lump or *growth is toxic to the body or not. If it does not go to work drawing the toxic cells from the body, then all is well. When applied externally it will draw out any *diseased cells, and other *fungi. This amazing remedy works well, and is not at all toxic.
Drawing ointments have been around for centuries.
Black Salve uses Mother Nature’s awesome healing herbs : BLOODROOT, GALANGAL, GRAVIOLA AND CHAPARRAL with ZINC CHLORIDE added to get the herbs into the problem area. It causes reddening and perhaps short term itching and aching at the site where it is applied. Also contains DMSO for permeabilit
Important note: It is best to prepare yourself for working with this product (1) Be prepared to devote several weeks to the healing process; (2) be prepared to possibly experience some pain while the drawing is underway; (3) be prepared to see waste material being drawn up and out through the area being healed; (4) take care not to bump the eschar (scab that forms) during this sprocess – keep it safely covered.
Further information and suggestions:
Black Salve is a powerful remedy so use only once every 3 days to start and then wean down to once a week. It is important to cover and protect the “scab” that forms, from being bumped or damaged before the healing is complete.
This product can be used in conjunction with Natsolve’s Cancer Herbal capsules and/or Essiac Tea which is also available in capsule form. They work synergistically. BIO-SIL Colloidal Silver liquid and/or Gel is recommended to aid healing once the drawing process is complete. Spray lightly with colloidal silver to keep it moist * * * * *
An informative link can be found here :http://blacksalveinfo.com/
* * * * *
Tips for healing after using Black Salve
Never expose a wound that is healing to the sun – keep it covered for as long as possible.
Raw (pure) honey helps heal. Put some on then cover. Do this 3 times a day.
Aloe Gel mixed with vitamin E oil could be used now – again put on scar and cover. Do as often as possible, and only expose to sunlight when healed.
BIO-SIL Colloidal Silver Gel is a good skin healing aid.
* * * * *
Check out Dr. Lawrence Wilson, MD Black Salve web site: drlwilson.com/articles/BLACK%20SALVE.htm
The amazing thing about this ointment is that if you apply a bit to an area of your body that IS NOT diseased, nothing will happen, BUT if you apply it to diseased cells you will find in about 24 hours a reaction, such as itching, burning and a pulling feeling
Black Salve Reviews
* I applied just a tiny smidgen to a problem mole on the top of my arm,( having first cleaned the area with hydrogen peroxide). I had been worried this could be a melanoma, and it had been worrying me for over 2 years. I covered it with a plaster and the next day, it looked bigger with some pusdeveloping. I cleaned it, applied a little bit more and re bandaged it. The next morning the mole had turned into a big pus-filled wound, it had more than doubled in size and was just beginning to form a scab. I cleaned the area and re covered it, I found that every time water touched the area it seemed to re-activate the salve. The amazing thing is that in 10 days the scab had fallen off and what remained was a fresh-pink-healthy wound which I treated as such and again within one week nature had healed the area. Rebecca
*I was told my dog had lymphoma, and the vet started the procedure to treat him with radiation, after the third time, the vet told me it had not cleared the cancer cells, and that I had to do a more aggressive radiation treatment, or my dog would not be alive within 4 weeks!!!! Inwardly I felt that I was going to lose my dog, and started searching for a natural alternative. I found black salve, and used it on the area that the vet had done the biopsy. Within hours his whole neck had became swollen and he looked like a bullfrog! This was all the diseased cells being drawn up to a point, and then it started pouring out of him, thick brown smelly liquid and eventually a lump came out. I treated him this way and have removed so far 3 lumps – Candace Kentridge.
*I had a problem on my arm, for over 10 years this irritating sore would not respond to any treatment, I had tried many natural alternative remedies, but did not find success. I was recently introduced to black salve – and am amazed that within 2 weeks I am rid of a 10 year problem?! – Charlie
*Today no one is allowed to make any claims that a products cures skin cancer, without the risk of being sued or screwed, but I can tell you this, having used this product personally it worked for us, it has ingredients that will not harm healthy skin cells, only targeting unhealthy ones.
Also check out the web site:- www.blacksalve.co.za
* I have also used this to help someone with a violin spider bite, and we sorted this using black salve in 5 days!!!
* I came across this product when my mother in law was going to have a mole cut out. Inwardly I felt this would be the cause of many future problems, and asked her to give me time to find an alternative. My sister then contacted me to say she had made Black Salve to remove three melanomas from her husband, and she was amazed at the results!! This was the answer for my mother in law.
* Black Salve has ingredients that cells only and when one applies this ointment to an area, if no itching or reaction is felt within 24 hours then it is not diseased.
* I have safely removed a problem mole from each of my two of my daughters, three from my mother in law, one from my husband. A neighbour with skin cancer has managed to remove tumors, and my daughters dog was given a few weeks to live with lymphoma, we have successfully pulled out three tumours! Black Salve is also for small problems like a boil, deep splinters, warts etc. IT WORKS!
It is the most incredible drawing ointment.
* * * * *
The miraculous healing power of bloodroot
http://www.homespunalley.com/blog.htmlAs always, be sure to consult a physician before starting any new medical treatment.Sources for this article include:http://www.lifelinewater.com/index.htmlhttp://www.mcdanielwater.com/index.htmlhttp://www.altcancer.com/Learn more:
- * * * * *
For more information and black salve reviews, related products and their uses, visit http://BlackSalveinfo.com
* * * * *
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease