Product: Baobab Powder 400 ml – pure, a natural, additive-free, vegan
Benefits: *anti-ageing *bowel regularity *constipation *delicious citrus flavour *diarrhoea *nourish nerve endings *radiant skin *weight management *super for smoothies
An easy-to-serve superfood powder due to its pleasant citrus taste (a bit like sherbet!). – incredibly popular product that is a great health booster for many different conditions
BIO-SIL’s baobab is pure organic and natural African superfruit with a lovely citrus flavour
- Baobab is known for its tryptophan-rich composition and its ability to nourish nerve endings.
- Rich in Vitamin C (2-3 teaspoons provides 33% of daily Vitamin C requirement), contributing to healthy blood vessels, bones, cartilege, gums, skin and teeth. Strengthens immune system and increases iron absorption; energy booster which results in less tiredness / fatigue
- High in both soluble and insoluble fibre (prebiotic) which is easily utilised by the body. Soluble fibre assists with slowed release of sugar into the bloodstream, thus reducing energy spikes. Baobab has traditionally been used in African populations to relieve diarrhoea, constipation and dysentery
- Assists with bowel regularity. Helpful for weight management
- Antioxidants are important in protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage. Anti-ageing by counteracting free radical damage to the skin which cause skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and premature ageing. According to the Journal of Nutrition, Baobab has the highest antioxidant content of any fruit. Anti-oxidants and Vitamin C contribute toward a radiant glowing skin
- Baobab fruit is also high in Vitamin A, B6 and bioflavinoids, calcium, magnesium, potassium, thiamine and zinc
* * *
Baobab is the common name of the Adansonia genus of trees, a superfruit with both health and beauty benefits.The fruit is found inside hard pods that hang upside-down from the tree and has a citrus flavor
How to prepare baobab powder
* Simply eat by the spoonful or mix into a glass of juice or a bowl of yoghurt
* Use as a flavourant in baking and desserts
Customer feedback: Anusha: Bio-Sil Baobab Powder with a great Citrus Flavour.
It’s easy to have mixed in a glass of juice such as in Guava or Orange Juice or in yogurt.
Great for weight loss as well as for healthy and glowing looking skin , a fantastic energy booster etc.
Highly recommend this wonderful product with amazing benefits.
Try this delicious recipe:
Baobab Smoothie (3 glasses)
500 ml coconut milk or half/half coconut milk / coconut cream
Juice of one large pineapple or 1 litre pineapple juice
1 teaspoon chopped mint
10 g baobab powder
70 ml water
40 g coconut natural sweetener, eg coconut sugar, agave crystals
Blend coconut and pineapple juice
Boil water, dissolve coconut or agave sweetener
Mix in baobab powder until smooth
Add to coconut / pineapple juice and blend until smooth
Top with chopped mint
|Energy||481 kJ/100g – 113 kcal/100g|
|Soluble Fibre||42 g/100g|
|Insoluble Fibre||12 g/100g|
|Antioxidants (Hydrophilic ORAC)|
|≥330 μmol TE/g|
Baobab fruit was GRAS (generally recognized as safe by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)) certified in 2009
This information is not intended to diagnose or prevent any disease