Parasites – The Kalcker Parasite Protocol

Extracts taken from this book and the section entitled
The Kalcker Parasite Protocol

All of our fathers had a treatment for parasites as a part of their cultural practice. We have gotten away from this because of our reliance on modern practice. We would do quite well to relearn the ways of our ancestors in this area and keep ourselves in relatively good health always. ~ Chief Two Trees

Considering that most people are not even aware of their infections, parasites have become silent killers, claiming the lives of many unsuspecting victims going about their lives oblivious to the danger. Some doctors in Western Europe and the U.S. seem unwilling to even contemplate that we may be infected.

Persistent parasitic infection in human hosts leads to chronic immune reactions, which can result in tissue damage and altered immune regulation. Ninety percent of the world population is infected with one or more parasites, and up to five different types may coexist in the same host

Parasitic infections are more common than most people think, and may or may not result in serious health problems. We may be infected with multiple types of parasites, which vary in size and location, on or in the body. Parasites can be classified as either microparasites, such as malaria that are only visible under the microscope, or large macroparasites such as round or flat intestinal worms (roundworms, tapeworms, etc.). These can be seen by the naked eye, and can reach great sizes. Internal parasites are found, not only in the intestines, as is generally thought, but anywhere in the body, including the lung, liver, muscle, stomach, gallbladder, brain, blood, skin, joints, and even in the eyes.

Diatomaceous Earth (DE) – Food Grade (26, 27) Diatoms are unicellular plants that existed by the trillions in our oceans over 300 million years ago. They are encased by a cell wall that is made of silica. When diatoms die, this microscopic coating deposits at the bottom of oceans. Over time, they pile up in banks forming deposits thousands of meters in size. With the receding of the oceans, these deposits have been uncovered. Through compression, and ultimately fossilization, these silica deposits have given rise to a chalk rock called diatomaceous earth. DE is an inert, nontoxic compound, which contains a number of minerals such as manganese, magnesium, iron, titanium, calcium silicates, and others. Properly ground, the skeletons of microscopic diatoms become sharp silica needles, harmful to parasites, fungi, yeast, worms, and amoebas. However, these needles are harmless to humans and other warm-blooded animals. Although it is safe to consume diatomaceous earth continuously, the best method (as with everything else) is to allow for periods of rest. During the 18-day treatment, take two teaspoons (5ml) twice a day. Dosing: ½ to 1 teaspoon twice a day for smaller kids, 1 teaspoon three times a day for adults and bigger kids. Mix with a little water and drink. Given on days 1 through 18. DE mixes well with water but never dissolves. Stir the DE/water slurry vigorously and drink immediately before the DE settles to the bottom. Some people take heaping tablespoons in water, but larger amounts are not necessary. DO NOT take dry!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart
    Your Basket
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
    Scroll to Top