Fungus Test .. and a means of elimination
The overlapping and crossover symptoms of Candida overgrowth, IBS (irritable Cbowel syndrome), Celiac disease, and other conditions connected to chronic fatigue are mind-boggling. This simple test that may determine if you have Candida overgrowth:
• Have a glass of water by your bedside.
• Upon awakening, spit into the water.
• Every 15 minutes for an hour, look for the following indicators:
1. Stringy trails from the surface saliva dangling like jellyfish tentacles.
2. Tiny cloudy spots suspended in the water.
3. The saliva blob drops intact onto the bottom of the glass.
The later/longer any visual indicators show, the less infected you are. Indicators showing within the first few minutes may point to a worse condition. No indicators may mean you’re free from Candida overgrowth. Be prepared to slow down if you become overwhelmed by yeast parasites dying off. Drinking a lot of pure water and applying detox principles can help avoid this. Eliminating the live yeast colonies is not enough because the spores released will re-establish colonies as long as the probiotic level is low. Most probiotics will not kill yeast parasites, so it is important to continue with the fungus elimination protocol through eating and herbal supplements.