PRODUCT: Colloidal Silver Anti-bacterial Spray (50 ml)
DESCRIPTION : A handy refillable spray bottle which is perfect for handbags, baby bags and school bags
From the wonderful humanitarian, physicist, grandfather of COLLOIDAL SILVER - Dr Robert Beck (D.Sc)
‘TRUE COLLOIDAL SILVER'
Trace elements exist even in distilled water, and when the charged silver particles combine with a specific trace element, the solution can turn one of a number of colors, like gray, yellow, green or brown. The element the silver chooses is largely irrelevant.
Zero toxicity - also wonderful for pets (spray on teeth, wounds, scratches etc)
The body’s ability to process the tiny atoms of colloidal silver makes silver build-up in the body impossible. The Environmental Protection Agency’s Poison control Center reports a “No Toxicity” listing for colloidal silver. In fact, it appears that harmlessness is one of the attributes of the colloidal state, regardless of content.
Since the body has a vital need for silver – to maintain the immune system and to produce new, healthy cells – and since our blood is also a colloid, the harmonious way in which colloids enter the body may well make colloidal silver the safest medicine on earth.
* Protect your loved ones at all times with this handy little item
* Use frequently whilst on bus or airplane journeys
* Fantastic for emergencies and to provide immediate relief for burns, cuts and wounds
* Spray when people are coughing and sneezing around you, spray in eyes, up the nose for nasal problems, in public toilets, on hands and for skin ailments
* This is a once-off purchase as it is refillable from any other Bio-Sil Colloidal Silver product
* This is also a wonderful after-shave spritzer and rejuvenating skin toner
Whenever I fly, I spray up my nostrils, in my mouth and all over my face before takeoff and for the past two years (with extensive air travel), I haven't gotten flu like I used to on long flights...
My Boerbull dog had a raw, open cyst underneath his stumpy tail which was so bad that it caused him to limp. I sprayed BIO-SIL on the area when I could sneak in a quick spray before the tail clamped down and also gave him BIO-SIL liquid with his meals. In a matter of days it has healed.