The human body contains tens of trillions of bacteria. There are, in fact, ten times more bacteria in the human body than there are human cells.
Prior to the industrial revolution humans would get all the natural bacteria they need from the vegetables and meats that they ate. Today, chemical farming and the use of pesticides have depleted the bacteria from the soils to a huge extent, limiting the bacteria we get through our foods. Without these bacteria, the body cannot function optimally, disease resistance is lowered and one cannot correctly use the nutrition from food. To make matters worse, use of antibiotics can virtually eradicate the good bacteria in your gut.
Why do we need probiotics?
Probiotics support the body’s natural defences, starting in the digestive tract by naturally restoring the balance of “good” beneficial bacteria in the gut. 70% of our immune system lives in our digestive tract, so a healthy and balanced digestive system plays a very important role in strengthening overall health and well-being.
Why Efficient Microbes probiotics?
Efficient Microbes products are live, non-freeze-dried probiotics that balance & optimise the function of the gastro-intestinal tract. Unlike regular pure-culture probiotics, our products are in a live liquid form and so don’t need to be freeze-dried to survive. The formula contains 14 strains & multiple classes of live beneficial bacteria fermented for 21 days at exact body temperature.
Beneficial bacteria in the body are responsible for the following:
- Up to 80% of the body’s immune function.
- Preventing the build-up of disease-causing bacteria
- Digestion and healthy bowel movements, and reducing constipation
- Improving the uptake of nutrition and minerals from food
- Creation of the body’s own natural vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 B12, A, D and K, and essential fatty acids
- Producing natural antibiotics and anti-fungals
- Reducing and preventing Candida
Don't be without this power aid: