parasites tapeworm RSS

brain, cysticercosis, parasites, parasites tapeworm, seizures, taeniasis -

   Man, 18, dies from tapeworm larvae in his brain after eating pork An MRI scan showed there were white cysts all over his brain caused by the larvae of Taenia solium, a tapeworm found in pigs. By Lucia Binding, news reporter  Monday 1 April 2019 11:24, UK    Image:A scan showed the man's brain was infected by Taenia solium, also known as the pork tapeworm his brain after eating contaminated pork.   The unnamed 18-year-old visited the emergency room in India after suffering violent seizures after parasites spread to his brain. His parents told doctors in Faridabad, India, that he had experienced...

Read more