Activated MMS generates chlorine dioxide
In 1999 the American Society of Analytical Chemists proclaimed that chlorine dioxide is the most powerful pathogen killer known to man
If you are giving MMS to others, always demonstrate how to use the solution correctly. Explaining how to use MMS is not good enough, people do not understand when you explain only. Show them the exact procedure and then let them do it themselves.
It is important to demonstrate, or problems may occur later.
Antidote for too much MMS:
If a person overdoses on MMS, he or she should take at least 1000 mg of Buffered Vitamin C. This will neutralize the actionof the MMS. If a person consumes more than half a teaspoon of pure MMS it will be necessary for them to drink lots of water, with one half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda added, as soon as possible.
Activating MMS with Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
HCL is the main constituent in gastric acid. In other words, HCL is the same acid that is produced by your stomach. It is best not to smell the solution before drinking it, the smell is worse than the taste.
The activation procedure
Using the dropper bottle place the required number of drops of MMS into a clean empty glass. The ratio of MMS to activator is 1 to 1. When using one drop of MMS use one drop of HCL activator, if you use two drops of MMS use 2 drops of HCL activator and so forth.
Once you have both the MMS and activator in the glass swirl them together so that they are fully mixed. Begin to count to 30. At 30 seconds add about 120 ml (1/2 glass) of distilled or purified water. You can use organic non-citrus juice, but I prefer using the water because there is no chance of interfering with the activation. Drink the activated solution immediately. If you do not drink it immediately it will begin to lose its strength.
The Starting Procedure
The starting procedure must always be undertaken before moving to the more advanced protocols such as Protocol 1000. This procedure will assist you because starting with higher doses may cause a Herxheimer Reaction (Detoxification) and you may feel quite ill. Starting gradually is very important because you don’t want to detox too quickly. MMS begins to oxidize pathogens and toxins immediately. These toxins may build up in your body faster than they can be excreted and you may feel very ill and even have vomiting and diarrhea. Your body gradually becomes used to MMS and you will be able to transition comfortably to the advanced protocols. By beginning with the Starting Procedure, you should not experience the detoxification reactions.
On day 1 you should begin by taking ¼ of a drop every hour for 8 hours. How do you take ¼ of a drop? Activate 1 drop of MMS (1 drop MMS and 1 drop activator) in a dry clean empty glass for 30 seconds and then add ½ cup (120ml) of water or approved juice. Pour ¼ of the mixture 30ml into a different glass and drink it. If you would like you can add a little more water max 30 ml to it. Discard the remaining 90ml. Make a new mixture every hour. It is best to drink the solution within 60 seconds.
Day 2 and 3
On day 2 and 3the dosage is ½ a drop every hour for 8 hours. Follow the instructions or day 1 but and pour off ½ of the mixture (60ml) and drink the other half.
On day 4 you step up the dosage to ¾ of a drop every hour for 8 hours. Follow the above procedures of activation and adding ½ a cup of water or approved juice and pour off 30ml and drink the remaining 90ml of fluid.
|¼ drop 8 times per day.|
|Day 2 & 3|
|½ drop 8 times per day.|
|¾ drop 8 times per day|
You have now completed the Starting Procedure. On day 5 you begin Protocol 1000.
If you are very ill, then begin with 1/8th of a drop every hour for 1 day and then proceed with the Starting Procedure.
If you are used to taking a maintenance dose of MMS, then you may want to skip the Starting Procedure and go onto Protocol 1000. If you are not used to taking MMS or have not taken it for a few months, then it is best to begin with the Starting Procedure.
What is the best time to take a maintenance dose of MMS?
The best time to take MMS is just before you go to bed. The body needs rest to heal, so having a rest after taking MMS helps with the healing process. Another point is that when you are sleeping you do not feel the detoxification reactions (Herxheimer reaction). Quite obviously if you’re taking more than one dose per day, you just must do your best and rest as much as possible.
The maintenance dose
For maintenance, begin with two drops of MMS activated for the 30 second period with HCL Activator. Work your way up to six drops. Maintain six drops every day for older people. Young people only need six drops twice a week. Most people will not need to work their way up from two drops but may begin at six drops without any nausea. Only very toxic people will feel nausea and or experience diarrhea if they begin at six drops. Here you need to use common sense, realizing your health condition. Remember it is always wise to err on the side of caution.
PROTOCOL 1000 is taking 3 drops of activated MMS each hour, for 8 hours a day, for 3 weeks. However, many people cannot start taking that many drops and should start with only 2 or even 1 drop and hour. This is determined by how sick they are to begin with. If one is feeling very sick then start with 1 drop an hour or even 1/2 drop and hour, but then begin taking more if you feel that you can. The rule is, if you feel that the drops are making you feel worse, take less and if they are not making you feel worse then take a few more the next hour, but never more than 3 drops an hour.
The way you accomplish activation is to add 1 drop of 50% Activator for each drop of MMS that is in your glass, swirl or shake to mix, wait 20 seconds, then add 1/4 to 1 glass of water or juice and drink.
Do not use orange juice. Do not use juices with added vitamin C or ascorbic acid added. Do not use concentrated juices that must have water added to them. Fresh juices are best.
If you don’t want to make up a single dose each hour, you can make 8 doses in the morning, and keep the solution in a closed container all day. Just follow the above instructions multiplying all the figures by 8 and then put that liquid in a closed container. Take 1/8th of it each hour. Don’t worry the MMS will last hours longer than is needed.
Now, these are the important instructions you must be sure to follow: You must not make yourself sicker than you already are: Do not cause yourself a lot of nausea, or pain, or diarrhoea. When you notice any of these symptoms coming on take less MMS. Try not to stop taking MMS, just take less. Go from 2 drops an hour of activated MMS to one drop an hour. Or if you are already taking one drop an hour, then take one 1/2 drop and hour, or even one 1/4 drop an hour. Do not cause yourself diarrhoea if you can avoid it by taking less MMS. Pain, diarrhoea, nausea and other discomforts cause loss of energy, which in turn causes slower healing and slower recovery. On the other hand, try to increase the number of drops you are taking until you are taking 3 drops an hour, but do not go over 3 drops an hour. CONTINUE THIS UNTIL YOU ARE WELL.
Here is how you carry your 8-hour dose with you instead of having to activate it hourly.
Take a glass liter bottle; divide it into 8 equal parts and mark. Mix 24 drops of MMS and 24 drops of 50% Activator. Swirl or mix for about 20 seconds. Fill the bottle with water and you will have 3 drops of activated MMS per line. Take 1 dose hourly.
NOTE: This activated bottle of MMS will last up to 5 days in the fridge. We have found that if you activate the MMS and it does not come into contact with a pathogen the chlorine dioxide is not released.
The Herxheimer (detoxification) reaction
It took many years for toxins to build up in your body, as these toxins are removed from your system, so they must be eliminated through one of your eliminative organs such as the liver, kidneys or skin. As this process takes place, you will often, experience flu like symptoms, or nausea and in serious cases diarrhoea. When this happens, it is important to reduce the number of drops of MMS by half. If you are taking 8 drops of MMS drop back to 4 drops for a few days, the nausea will disappear, and you will feel far better as you continue the program. I have had cases where people have had nausea from just one drop, it is important to realize that if you feel toxic, or have diarrhoea, or any adverse reaction that it is merely the release of toxins. It is important that you drop back the number of drops but continue until you feel much better. Once you have gone through the Herxheimer or detoxification reaction better health awaits you. When taking MMS or any other detoxification system always drink adequate amounts of water so as to flush your body of toxins.
- MMS should be kept out of the reach of children
- Never leave MMS in direct sunlight; the heat may cause the bottle to rupture.
- If you spill full strength MMS to your skin, it should be washed with water within 10 seconds or it will cause mild burns.
- Your eyes are extremely sensitive to MMS and should only be exposed according to instructions.
- Never use MMS at the same time as Vitamin C as they will neutralize each other. It is best to wait at least one hour between taking vitamin C. and MMS.